We bring you the most important cultural points to discover Talavera de la Reina just a step away from the nerve centre of the city:
- Plaza del Pan. Based on this square the city was constituted and it is here you can find the town hall. You will also see the statue of Fernando de Rojas, author of La Celestina.
- Bridges over the Tagus River: Reina Sofía Bridge, Roman Bridge and Castilla-La Mancha Bridge. These three bridges symbolized the progress of the city and separated in the past Muslim and Christian Spain.
- Ruiz de Luna Museum, a museum specialized in ceramics since the entire city is an outdoor exhibition of beautiful tiles.
- Walled district and towers albarranas.
- Basilica of the Virgin of Our Lady of the Prado, the Sistine Chapel of ceramics.
- Prado Gardens and Alameda Park, beautiful green areas.